Read the rest
this Daily Mail article the other day and it sadly corroborated the truth of how much bias there still is out there against women who choose not to have children.… Read the rest
By Nina Steele I came across this Daily Mail article the other day and it sadly corroborated the truth of how much bias there still is out there against women who choose not to have children. The Read more
- The pressure to live a productive and meaningful life
- Are Childless Women Ruining the Economy?
- Why Clarity of Purpose matters
- Neighbours from hell, what I have learnt
- Childless people beware!
- How poverty has led to a boom in the surrogacy industry in India
- Be the change that you want to see in the world
- The difference between spirituality and religion
- Why having children can sometimes do more harm than good
- Writing a will, what I have learnt
- What I have learnt when I hit rock bottom
- Is being childless the product of destiny?
- To grow old together as a couple is a blessing for which I will be immensely grateful
- Has the West really lost its way or is this just a passing phase?
- Never stop being yourself even if those around you don’t like it
- The truth is, there cannot be real growth without pain
- Why are so many people afraid of being different?
- How I dealt with Internet trolls
- How the psychological scars of a bad childhood can lead to childlessness and why I am looking forward to the menopause
- The moment when I realised that I was unconsciously contributing to the suffering in the world
- That overwhelming feeling of joy when you realise how fortunate you are
- How Life’s challenges can either serve as a great leap forward or a setback